November 1996 General Election
Political Party Statements of Purpose
If you have ever wanted to lower taxes so you can keep more of what you earn, you should vote
Republican. If you have ever thought that career criminals should be taken off our streets and
locked away forever, you should vote Republican. If you have ever thought that we must put an
end to illegal immigration once and for all, you should vote Republican.
The California Republican Party will fight for:
- Tougher penalties for career criminals. We will fight the liberals who killed the ''Three
Strikes and You're Out" law.
- An end to runaway illegal immigration. Help the Republican Party fight to stop the
enormous burden illegal immigration puts on California's economy, schools, and hospitals.
- A balanced federal budget. It's high-time the bloated federal government lived within
its means. American families have to balance their budgets--why shouldn't the government?
- A middle-class tax cut. Americans deserve to keep more of what they earn. The
Republican Party is committed to cutting taxes for America's middle class.
- A truly colorblind society by working to end special preferences and quotas based upon
race. All Americans must be judged on personal merit--not upon arbitrary quotas.
JOHN S. HERRINGTON, Chairman
California Republican Party
1903 West Magnolia Boulevard
Burbank, CA 91506
Web Site: http://www.cagop.org/
American Independent |
Natural Law |
Peace and Freedom |