Brief Summary of the Measures
- Bond Acts
- Put on the Ballot by the Legislature
- Proposition 204
- Safe, Clean, Reliable, Water Supply Act.
- Proposition 205
- Youthful and Adult Offender Local Facilities Bond Act 1996.
- Proposition 206
- Veterans' Bond Act of 1996.
- Initiative Constitutional Amendments and Statutes
- Put on the Ballot by Petition Signatures
- Proposition 207
- Attorneys. Fees. Right to Negotiate. Frivilous Lawsuits.
- Proposition 208
- Campaign Contributions and Spending Limits. Restricts Lobbyists.
- Proposition 209
- Prohibition Against Discrimination or Preferential Treatment by State and Other Public Entities.
- Proposition 210
- Minimum Wage Increase.
- Proposition 211
- Attorney-Client Fee Arrangements. Securities Fraud. Lawsuits.
- Proposition 212
- Campaign Contributions and Spending Limits. Repeals Gifts and Honoraria Limits. Restricts Lobbyists.
- Proposition 213
- Limitation on Recovery to Felons, Uninsured Motorists, Drunk Drivers.
- Proposition 214
- Health Care. Consumer Protection.
- Proposition 215
- Medical Use of Marijuana.
- Proposition 216
- Health Care. Consumer Protection. Taxes on Corporate Restructuring.
- Proposition 217
- Top Income Tax Brackets. Reinstatement. Revenues to Local Agencies.
- Proposition 218
- Voter Approval for Local Government Taxes. Limitations on Fees, Assessments, and Charges.
An Overview of State Bond Debt
Political Party Statements of Purpose